Slacken

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mdtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe this is not the correct area for this but I hope to get something started here. Why do us new body stlye onwers have far less threads then the older trucks? I just looked at the 2000-2006 section they are on their second page. Is there just not many NBS owner on the site yet?

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i guess everyone is still in transition from the old website either that or vase majority of questions were answered on the old website.. time will tell.

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on the old forum there were tons of ppl posting for the 07's+ guess its a transition thing. how did ya'll find out about the site i was sent a email almost deleted it becuz i was waiting for the old forum to jump bac up.

LVyukyuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got an email as well to come on over. I don't post too much here because I don't have a lot of tech to offer really. I don't want to stink up the place with my lack of knowledge. I'm constantly reading however, but I find the more I read, the more money I spend. :hands:

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have that problem as well seems like the more you read about others the more your inspired to do or improve...(Need to hit the lottery)

e-dub75

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got an email as well to come on over. I don't post too much here because I don't have a lot of tech to offer really. I don't want to stink up the place with my lack of knowledge. I'm constantly reading however, but I find the more I read, the more money I spend. :hands:

+1

I had to start laughing b/c after the other site crashed, I can say I haven't spent for any mods on the truck. :bawl:

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
Its the two things combined a lot of guys haven't transitioned over here yet, and the 00-06 has been out 6 yrs vs the 07+ only 2.5 yrs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan