Show off your 2015+ leveled Tahoes and Yukons!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, yeah….what the hell is this? You get a new ride?
this is the one I bought for the wife, back in September of last year, just hadn't posted any pictures of it I guess
put a tune on it, added some subs, got the windows tinted, threw a flowmaster on it. It was already leveled. It runs pretty decent for a 5.3
if it was my daily though I would pull the seats and carpet out and add sound insulation, the road noise on these things is annoying the metal is thinner, paint is thinner.
could use some sway bars as well my Denali handles much better, so does the silverado with a 4.5 lift.
but she drives like a normal person, lol

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is the one I bought for the wife, back in September of last year, just hadn't posted any pictures of it I guess
put a tune on it, added some subs, got the windows tinted, threw a flowmaster on it. It was already leveled. It runs pretty decent for a 5.3
if it was my daily though I would pull the seats and carpet out and add sound insulation, the road noise on these things is annoying the metal is thinner, paint is thinner.
could use some sway bars as well my Denali handles much better, so does the silverado with a 4.5 lift.
but she drives like a normal person, lol

Guess I missed it cool mang.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLeritz