Show off your 2015-2020 lowered tahoes and yukons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I second this. I had a similar issue as you did when I first installed my lowering kit and adjusted my rear sensor rods and it ended up leveling out all 4 corners. It’s hard to get it perfect with these GM Trucks but mine is within <1/8” from passenger to driver side and I’m happy with it. It doesn’t take much adjustment either; For every 1/8" change in sensor rod length you’ll change the ride height by 3/4".
Exactly as stated. My rods are set @ 2 11/16"

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^ What calipers do you have? To date, I've had 3 sets stripped, re-coated, lettering, and clear coated. Much easier to clean and maintain. Plus they keep that fresh look and no more fading. Win / win.

StopTech Trophy Sport Big Brake Kit. (15" w/ 6 piston on all 4 corners)

'Callaway' is engraved in them.

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm I see. Those should look great. The new set of Wilwoods that I put on my CC started to stain and fade within a few months. It was then that I decided to get another set and have them refinished. Did one set in red with black lettering and another in charcoal with black letters.

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2/4 belltech, 26” Denali reps
Only getting 1/2.5 out the setup

View attachment 246675
Sweet ride man! When you said only getting 1/2.5 out the setup what exactly do you mean? I have an 17 Escalade and I just installed the 2/3-4 drop kit by NorCal and I’m only getting 1” drop in the front. The rear I got the 4” . I’ve used this set up before and I’ve gotten the 2” in front. I spoke with NorCal and he said that the Escalades have 3 different spring rates which will affect the drop in front somewhat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fsuhammond

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It has settled to closer to 1.75” in the front and after shortening the sensor rod to 2.61” the rear is closer to 3.5 now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157