Show Me Your Modified Ride!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am 99.9% sure he did that bad ass conversion...

The previous owner did the swap originally so I can't take claim to that but, I have since changed nearly everything else. :happy160:

That’s awesome! Miss the throttle response on a manual. Or maybe it’s these electronic throttle bodies that makes my Yukon feel unresponsive. Either way...I miss driving a manual.

It's the auto they are lackluster at best. But they can obviously be built to be considerably faster than a manual and it would be nice to be able to text, pick my nose, fix my hair, and steer with my knees. Kinda hard to do that while shifting :jester:

OP
OP
Jason in DLH

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
It's the auto they are lackluster at best. But they can obviously be built to be considerably faster than a manual and it would be nice to be able to text, pick my nose, fix my hair, and steer with my knees. Kinda hard to do that while shifting :jester:

That’s one thing I don’t miss about a manual...not being able to pick my nose. :yaoface2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan