Show Me Your Modified Ride!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree the ballers do look stellar...

Just Replica 22s with esky tails here... For now, I have some 4" Eibach drop coils here, just need a few more parts to get things done for a drop kit...

IMG_2456.JPG

OP
OP
Jason in DLH

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
I agree the ballers do look stellar...

Just Replica 22s with esky tails here... For now, I have some 4" Eibach drop coils here, just need a few more parts to get things done for a drop kit...

View attachment 274035

Your ride is looking stellar! I love those snowflake wheels as well! What other parts do you need to get for a drop kit?

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your ride is looking stellar! I love those snowflake wheels as well! What other parts do you need to get for a drop kit?
Thanks bro, Im trying here...

Drop spindles, I think DJM has the offset sway bar ends for the rear to correct that, and when doing free travel mod plan to put jounce bushings in there to control bottoming out if possible, and helper bags for towing..

Once were good there, then maybe upgrade some sway bars and put some spohn arms on rear etc..

OP
OP
Jason in DLH

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
It was actually converted by the previous owner using all OEM parts from a 2500hd. Works slicker than *** on a gold tooth.

That’s awesome! Miss the throttle response on a manual. Or maybe it’s these electronic throttle bodies that makes my Yukon feel unresponsive. Either way...I miss driving a manual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep