Shopping for 2021 or Newer - Trans, fuel, pump, issues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ron505

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm Ron, and I live in Ohio. I'm into motorcycles, Jeeps, side by sides and other stuff. I've been a life long GM fan, but I've been coming across a lot of negative reading and had conversations with people about issues with the latest transmission. Is this a wide speared issue?

My wife and I are looking to get into a used full size SUV, so we can haul around the five grandkids. This will be my wives daily driver. She has a Grand Cherokee now. We test drove a 2018 Yukon Denali recently, and got reminded why we love GM's so much. She loves the newer body styles, so we are looking at the 2021 and newer GM's. Should we just buy an expensive warranty that may or may not cover any arising issues?

Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.

By the way, I know most people that join forums are looking for help, or to complain about something, so I'm sure there are lots of negative threads here. I'm looking for real world knowledgeable folks that can speak the truth.

Thanks,
Ron

GMCnewbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Orlando! We like our 2022 Yukon just fine. Yes, you hear some bad things on the Forum, but it is not a bad thing to hear what is going on in this world. So far (knock on wood) we are not having any issues. We had a 2021 Grand Cherokee, very nice but just too small. Traded it for the Yukon. Looked at the Wagoneer, nice but too expensive and we like the Yukon more. anyway

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Way, way more positive than negative experiences for these trucks. If it fits your needs and your budget, then go for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Codered5557

Latest posts