Shock/strut options for 2017 Yukon w/Z85 Suspension and lowering.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NIevo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So our 2017 Yukon has 73k miles on it and thinking of lowering and replacing shocks/struts at the same time. Also going to do a Power Stop Z36 kit at the same time so figure might as well tear everything out.:)

Question is what shocks should I go with along with a 2/3 drop and the Z85 air ride? I want to keep full towing capabilities which is why I'm not going crazy with the drop.

Also, there are so many options for replacement shocks what is the correct Arnott or OEM models for mine? Only RPO codes I see are the z82 for Max Trailering and z85 for Air Ride.

Thanks!

OP
OP
N

NIevo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone? I know some of you have lowered rigs with the Air Ride.

I think that the Arnott 3066 are the correct for the rear, but there looks to be a ton of different options for the front ranging from $100 to $300!

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea lots of options on shocks i suppose. You keeping the magnaride, or gonna delete it?

I would think those rear lower shock mount extenders should work well with the factory replacement air shocks for lowering it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
holzl88