Service ride control after brake job

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just replace all brakes on my denali and service ride control came on.

Anybody knows what happen? Is this a common thing after brake change?
How to reset autoride?:Plugged:

Pls help... thx::)

Denali22

Reaction score
The same thing happen to me when I installed a lowering kit on my Denali for me the problem was the two rear ride control arms had come off their clips and just needed to be snapped into place. Those arms tell the compressor how much air to put in out and are located on the right side of the wheel well I would check to see that those are connected because its in easy fix with some pliers just pop them back on.

tentake

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The same thing happen to me when I installed a lowering kit on my Denali for me the problem was the two rear ride control arms had come off their clips and just needed to be snapped into place. Those arms tell the compressor how much air to put in out and are located on the right side of the wheel well I would check to see that those are connected because its in easy fix with some pliers just pop them back on.

Hi,

I'm from germany and I've got a broken ride control arm and I don't know where I can get a new one. Is there a special name for that part so I can order a new arm online?

Greeting from Cologne,

Sascha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700