Saffiro Tires good price and nice tread, what you think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lx4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking for some tires for my Avalanche and found these with a really good tread pattern for decent year round. I bought them from onlinetires.com for $122 a piece. Has anyone heard of them? I will do a review once I get them. Here is a pic of the tires.
http://www.saffirotires.com/products/SF8000.html

SAFFIRO3413.jpg

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
never heard of them , whats the mileage warrenty on them? but for that price id take my chances

OP
OP
L

lx4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got them installed and they fell great and no road noise, waiting for a rain storn so I can see how they handle in the rain, I have a 2K mile trip to Cali next month so we will see how they hang.

OP
OP
L

lx4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just remebered I had this post, well here is my review.
The first thing onlinetires.com is where I got them from. they shipped really quick.
The tires has little to no road noise, I drove over 2K miles on my trip here to cali from TN. right now I probably have more than 3k on these tires and they ride nice no hydroplaning feeling when it rains. I highly recommend them for anyone looking at a great priced tire and have a great tread pattern.

tony4143

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome to know!!! Thanks fur the review.

Shane93nc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thats awesome and for the price you can't go wrong. What size are you running?

imi4tth3w

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that is a really basic tread design with zero siping. give them 10k-20k and you'll be slipping all over the road. but what can you expect for a $122 24" low pro tire.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
It does the job so hell if i ever went 24s id pick them up. Not gonna happen ever but still nice to know lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spargewort

Latest posts