Sad Day :( My Tahoe got stolen yesterday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buying a new hoe is great! The airbag deployment was probably the total limit pusher. You could buy it back from the insurance at a very minimal price and get it all fixed up better than you had it with that money. Like someone said in a previous comment the neg. is your title will say salvage. Either way sorry to hear of your loss. thiefs suck!!!!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anxiously awaiting pics!!!

OP
OP
Jades Dark heart

Jades Dark heart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PIC :)

My God what a difference this truck is to my old one. This is like driving a luxury car. Leather, Moonroof, DVD entertainment system, bose

Me LOVE it!!!

yukon01.jpg

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PIC :)

My God what a difference this truck is to my old one. This is like driving a luxury car. Leather, Moonroof, DVD entertainment system, bose

Me LOVE it!!!

yukon01.jpg

Lol nice! I know I went from NBS to NNBS and thought the same exact thing. Looks great man! Let the mods begin!!!

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
One of my close friends has an identical twin to yours! What a beauty!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great lookin' ride and those are one of the OEM rims I like :waytogo: I'm liking your choice of vehicles there! :rocking: