Sad Day :( My Tahoe got stolen yesterday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jades Dark heart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About 1:00 CST here in Allen Texas, my Black 2004 LS Tahoe got stolen out of my work parking lot.

I am pretty bummed out.

My lost baby :(
hoe06.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:banghead: I cannot tell you how much I HATE scumbags!!!

slowstang305

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow thats terrible. Hopefully it is found in one piece, and if not its time to upgrade to an 07+!

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hopefully onstar is activated...if not, activate it and see if they can find it for ya....onstar is soooo much better for locating things than the primative lo jack...i hate trying to find a lo jack signal....little display with an arrow and a beep saying if u are getting closer or not... reminds me of a kid playing hot or cold "you are getting warmer...warmer...colder...cold...freezing cold....."

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hopefully onstar is activated...if not, activate it and see if they can find it for ya....onstar is soooo much better for locating things than the primative lo jack...i hate trying to find a lo jack signal....little display with an arrow and a beep saying if u are getting closer or not... reminds me of a kid playing hot or cold "you are getting warmer...warmer...colder...cold...freezing cold....."

marco....polo....marco.....polo...

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
07, its sooo irritating...first u have to have multiple units with lojack trackers... and then you all have to talk back and forth to triangulate it... just bugs me to no end.

OP
OP
Jades Dark heart

Jades Dark heart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was an LS and did not have onstar unfortunately. :(

They just called me they found it in downtown Dallas. Police report from Dallas said there was damage to the vehicle but did not specify what the damage was.

Now I play the waiting game.

:emotions122:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How long til you get to go see it :( I fear the worst unfortunately....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove