S&B Intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I canceled my Volant order after informing me there was an 8 week lead time....inline with Corsa. Apparently they (maybe) only drop ship (this seller on eBay), so I opted for the S&B intake which was delivered yesterday and will be installed tomorrow morning.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I canceled my Volant order after informing me there was an 8 week lead time....inline with Corsa. Apparently they (maybe) only drop ship (this seller on eBay), so I opted for the S&B intake which was delivered yesterday and will be installed tomorrow morning.
@Fast_AT4 How’d your install of the S&B go? Any difficulties? How does it pair with the Corsa exhaust? Sound? I’m looking at this option as the Corsa CAI seems unobtanium.

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Fast_AT4 How’d your install of the S&B go? Any difficulties? How does it pair with the Corsa exhaust? Sound? I’m looking at this option as the Corsa CAI seems unobtanium.
Install was straight forward; scan QR code on cell phone and followed directions. Sound...Corsa exhaust over powers it to be honest.

boomerc154

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I installed an S&B CAI on my 2021 Tahoe High Country. It didn't intefere with the hood and it has turned the Tahoe into a Beats!!!!

I chose the dry filter instead of the oiled one.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Got the S&B in yesterday afternoon. Put about 16 miles on it and popped a check engine light, fault P0106 Manifold Absolute Pressure/Barometric Pressure Sensor Circuit Range/Performance

I was able to clear the fault. Wonder if it’s everything readapting or if the MAP sensor has randomly or coincidentally failed.

Anyone else experience this?

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Update: put about 140 miles on it today and no check engine or faults returned. Must have just been readapting.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a Volant on my '09 Tahoe, and it threw codes. After clearing a code, I'd soon get another. So I removed it from the truck.

I'm interested in hearing more about any codes anyone is getting, regardless of the manufacturer. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pikelk98