Running boards or step bar worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chickensandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im wondering if anyone who has a PPV without running boards or nerf bars, or step bar, whatever you call it, considered adding it? I priced out a new LS tahoe, very baisc, like a PPV, and the side bars actually look really nice. it would also be something I would use. Thoughts?

Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 7.33.14 PM.png

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
im wondering if anyone who has a PPV without running boards or nerf bars, or step bar, whatever you call it, considered adding it? I priced out a new LS tahoe, very baisc, like a PPV, and the side bars actually look really nice. it would also be something I would use. Thoughts?

View attachment 239657
It’s your truck. Nothing wrong with putting some on if you like the look.

spectralen

Reaction score
I love the running boards. Not a fan of the bars or pipes with grip tape or a little plastic pad. The trucks I've had and seen with the boards almost always end up with cleaner less rusty and pitted door bottoms or even the rocker panels. PPV boards are thin and sleek looking also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues