Rookie From Freedom Motorsports!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Zac and I work for Chris at Freedom Motorsports. I have been primarily over at FordRaptorForum.com but I have joined here as well to help Chris out where I can. If you have any questions about anything, please do not hesitate to ask!

Here's a pic of my baby that I unfortunately had to sell about a month ago.

picture.php

And no, she wasn't afraid to get dirty...

picture.php

Also, I will include my contact information at the bottom of my posts. If you ever need to reach us and we have not responded to an email or PM, do not hesitate to call or text me. I have my phone on me almost 24/7 and if I cannot immediately get to it I will as soon as possible.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:welcome:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:welcome:

Good to see a Raptor dirty like that!

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Zach! For everyone out there, Zach has become a good friend of mine and is an awesome guy to deal with. He has worked for me since November of last year and is well versed in the mechanical maintenance of vehicles. He is also former Navy, family man and an all around great guy. He is the type that is able to provide the customer service that Freedom has been known for in the past. I am honored to have him on board!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667