roof rack delete mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats the biggest problem is seeing those brass colored holes. i tried Black Denalis option today after taking mine off but those black plastic trip buttons dont come down far enough to cover it up

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
The caps I used don't completely cover the brass either. They completely cover the top and that was good enough for me. If you don't no they are there you will never notice :imo:

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
the horse aint dead until I get the answers i need!! ill say when its dead!! :shocked:

OP
OP
screamin86

screamin86

Reaction score
sorry guys havnt checked this forum in awhile lol we got a bunch of snow in the past month and i havent messed with covering the holes yet. where is a good place to get that molding from?

Tahoe03mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where's a good place to track down some chrome esky roof rails? I checked ebay and I didn't see much. I assume they fit all the nbs tahoes

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
got some set screws put them down a couple centimeters and took a bottle of touch up paint and dripped it over the set screws to make a pool of paint let it dry and its sealed up and smooth looking :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DGeneration420