Road Force Balancing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Where are you guys taking your trucks that has road force balancing equipment?

Firestone and discount tire near me do it traditionally.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
My dealer has a tire machine that does roadforce balancing. I do mine for free :gr_grin:

YukonXLPerk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Discount tire near me will do it.....but I wont let them for numerous reasons.
I have refused to use them for years now. I would change my own tires if I had the correct machine.

If I need it done, I find an independent mom and pop store. I know a couple that will do it for no charge, but you have to ask them for the service.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Firestone did it for me yest for 52 bucks. Call around one of them will have the hunter machine.

OP
OP
Blazed

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Okay will be checking that out

MudnRox

Rebel without a clue
Reaction score
My locally owned independent Goodyear store does it. Its $75 for all four tires but that includes lifetime balance and rotation.

mfdrookie516

Reaction score
A local chain (has a few locations) does it for $40 + tax. Found out that a 'within spec' roadforce balance does not always mean a smooth ride though. Apparently bad tires will balance properly, as I had a terrible shake at highway speed that was corrected once the retailer traded out my tires for another set.

OP
OP
Blazed

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Seems the most Firestone locations have one but none of them will do it for 24"s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Franny