Reverse Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RydnDrty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have done a search on here for some good LED reverse lights, and all the ones that people have recommended are sold out or no longer available. Can someone please point me in the right direction. I am looking for some bright
6k LED reverse lights....I know HID would be better, but looking to just stick with LED for now....
Thanks

09tahoehybrid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have done a search on here for some good LED reverse lights, and all the ones that people have recommended are sold out or no longer available. Can someone please point me in the right direction. I am looking for some bright
6k LED reverse lights....I know HID would be better, but looking to just stick with LED for now....
Thanks

I have been using the smd led's I got from ebay for almost 2 years in my benz e350, and for 3 months so far in the tahoe. No problems to report. I found sites like V-Leds way overpriced.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
What I do is just eBay them. Some members on here like to buy from superbright leds but its just a waste of cash really.... All my Libya are eBay and they still kickin and look great. I'm about to make custom parking lights and eBay is where I'm getting the smds.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look to spend about $35 a pair on eBay and that usually will get you a good set. Definitely don't spend less than that.

Pain@thepump

Reaction score
I was reading about this topic myself. I've had success w/ my hondas and LEDs from autolumination.com also. However to make them "last", I'm not sure, because reverse lights aren't used as often, they make this led load protector.

Common causes of Premature LED Failure

Switching on the ignition & starting the engine while the leds are switched on.

Changing or disconnecting the battery while the leds are switched on.

Charging the battery with an auxiliary battery charger, or revving the engine hard with a weak or dead battery while the leds are switched on.

Using jumper cables while the leds switched on.

Excessive AC voltage due to damaged diodes in the alternator.

High system or circuit voltage.

Voltage surges caused from switching on and off amplifiers or other peripheral add on devices that use a lot of power.

Faulty or out-of spec. voltage regulators.

http://autolumination.com/equalizers.htm

led_protector_wm.jpg

OP
OP
RydnDrty

RydnDrty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You wouldnt kno any of the sellers names that you guys bought from on ebay?

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I just choose the cheapest ones from America and yea they last me good...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOC1583