revamping my 2001 yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are nice better then the rubber ones i have in my truck lol.

:lol: Please tell me you don't have generic rubber ones in your Yukon??? :whymewhyme:

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
:lol: Please tell me you don't have generic rubber ones in your Yukon??? :whymewhyme:

Yea i screwed that up. My work truck has black rubber ones. My yukon has some generic black mats with the rubber on the bottom that i have flipped over so the rubber side is up. I just do that when im out and about. At shows i flip them over lol.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol:

OP
OP
carcrz

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice miguel what did these set you back on ?

97 dollars after a 20% discount

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Those look really nice and go really well with your new black carpet.

How do they compare with the Lloyd Floor Mats? :)

this are Lloyd mats

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Those are nice better then the rubber ones i have in my truck lol.

hey trick you got any interior pics of the yuk?????

Big Lew

Reaction score
Absolutely Incredible

Miguel, I can't believe what you've done to that 01 Yuk. I've got one too and decided to keep it when everyone else says to get a newer one. Your mods are right in line with what i want to do... freaking inspiration man!

Where did you pick up your Denali Front and Rear caps? I'm definitely taking mine apart now.

OP
OP
carcrz

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Miguel, I can't believe what you've done to that 01 Yuk. I've got one too and decided to keep it when everyone else says to get a newer one. Your mods are right in line with what i want to do... freaking inspiration man!

Where did you pick up your Denali Front and Rear caps? I'm definitely taking mine apart now.

whats up big Lew im glad i inspired somebody, i was gonna sell my too but im glad i didnt specially when it was paid for.i got the front end at the dealership but now i think you can get them at a bone yard or depending where you leave at you can get it at Certi-fit.

robrr44

Reaction score
I just took the time to read this thread from top to bottom. All I can do is reiterate what everyone else said. You do some amazing work and should definitely look into getting paid for doing what you love. Wicked ride man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rideredin602