Retrofitting '15.5 Escalade mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ajmalian

Reaction score
Hey guys....newbie here!

Just got a 2015.5 Yukon Denali a couple of months ago and am finding the mirrors terribly small for a vehicle this large.

When on a long enough drive, I tend to slouch and then straighten up every time my back starts feeling uncomfortable and whenever I do that I have to readjust my mirrors because they are either too high or too low.

Now seeing that the mid year updated 2015 Escalades got cameras in their mirrors for 360 degree view, and along with it came decent size-able mirrors, I reckon they could work well for the current Yukons/Tahoes.

:hmmm2:

Has anyone tried these on?

I know the cameras wouldn't work but I don't care much for them. As long as the mirror motor, indicators, power folding and blind spot monitoring are working, I reckon all else should be fine.

I look forward to your feedback...

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'd probably be cheaper to trade for an Escalade honestly. No telling how much those mirrors are.

OP
OP
A

Ajmalian

Reaction score
You'd probably be cheaper to trade for an Escalade honestly. No telling how much those mirrors are.

The thing is hosseface, if I didn't dislike the way the escalade looks so much I would have bought that in the first place.

Plus I had the truck for one day....the CUE system or rather the way the screen is angled...I always land up hitting the volume key in the touch panel below the screen with my palm while trying to push something on the screen. Except the interior and the additional 6-8 speakers, there was actually nothing more I would like from the Escalade...well...that and the mirrors.

Well I guess I'm gonna have to test it out myself then. It's going to cost me more or less a $1000 for the complete conversion, which is why I guess I will start off with only one mirror.

Thanks for your feedback.

Still open to other opinions.

PavementPounder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would assume that you couldn't touch the Esclade mirrors for under a grand. I'll look one up and post back.