Retractable Cargo Cover Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Steve Waddington

Steve Waddington

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Taupe color? Hard to tell from the pic. I have Pewter gray. If it’s a match color wise and size ( 63” UNcompressed), I’ll take it!

OP
OP
Steve Waddington

Steve Waddington

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m going to hold out for a Pewter/Gray one that’ll match my interior. Let me know if you run across any.

OP
OP
Steve Waddington

Steve Waddington

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Steve Waddington

Steve Waddington

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found another one on eBay. 63” UNcompressed and in Pewter/ Grey! And supposedly in great condition! Expensive, but what the hell, they are so hard to find... I bought it!
It’ll get here by early next week.

If it works, I’ll let you know and snap a few pics!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Found another one on eBay. 63” UNcompressed and in Pewter/ Grey! And supposedly in great condition! Expensive, but what the hell, they are so hard to find... I bought it!
It’ll get here by early next week.

If it works, I’ll let you know and snap a few pics!
Congrats!

OP
OP
Steve Waddington

Steve Waddington

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The sunlight and this iPhone camera is doing weird things to the color of the interior in these pics for some reason... almost makes it look tan, light gray and whatever...but it’s all Pewter and it all matches!
I have that black liner for loading and unloading my equipment and for my dog! And I have this folding ramp to make it easier for my dog to get in and out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14