Retractable Cargo Cover Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve Waddington

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m seeing a few here and there, but not sure what fits my 03 Tahoe! Some are advertised as 66’ wide, some at 63 or 63 1/2.

I measured the width of the mounting holes in my Tahoe and it’s aprox 63 ish. But some claim they’ll all fit the Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon and Yukon XL. Some sellers aren’t sure what model they fit, they just say 2000-2006.

Aren’t the ends spring loaded? And if so, how much do they compress?

Is a suburban or Yukon wider inside? I know suburban and Yukon xl would be LONGER...but wider?

Does anyone here have one in their 03-ish Tahoe that they can measure?

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I’m seeing a few here and there, but not sure what fits my 03 Tahoe! Some are advertised as 66’ wide, some at 63 or 63 1/2.

I measured the width of the mounting holes in my Tahoe and it’s aprox 63 ish. But some claim they’ll all fit the Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon and Yukon XL. Some sellers aren’t sure what model they fit, they just say 2000-2006.

Aren’t the ends spring loaded? And if so, how much do they compress?

Is a suburban or Yukon wider inside? I know suburban and Yukon xl would be LONGER...but wider?

Does anyone here have one in their 03-ish Tahoe that they can measure?

The covers for the short trucks are definitely different than the long ones.

OP
OP
Steve Waddington

Steve Waddington

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cover came today. No Go!
Doesn't fit. The measurement he gave me was for the compressed size. It's actually 66", compresses down a couple of inches to snap in.
I need 63" uncompressed, so from there it compresses a couple of inches to snap in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne