Resonator delete on '12 Escalade Premium...anyone done it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smrtss1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to get a little more grunt out of my exhaust on the cheap side by deleting the resonator in the rear. I've searched for videos but the only thing I come up with is a Yukon Denali with the res deleted, same engine, different setup obviously. I'm just wondering if anyone has dumped the resonator and run the pipes thru the dual bumper outlets on an Escalade and if they have a video or sound clips and pics of how they ran it. I know a lot of people have put the premium bumper on a Tahoe and run the pipes thru the outlets but that's a different motor so the sound will be a bit different. I don't want the truck to be too loud since it will be the baby hauler but I want a little more throaty sound without dropping $1500 on a Corsa cat-back.
Any help? Links etc?

Sarge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try it, its a cheap mod. I have a yukon and it made it a tad bit deeper. No issues for me. Getting it cut and a pipe welded in its place to mock up to your stock tips should run you $60 or so at a exhaust shop.

osfd442

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 08 Tahoe ltz, I just had the flowmaster exhaust put on without the resonator. Sounds bad ass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alejo2160