Resetting keyfob on yukon 2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JLMBT

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to reset the keyfobs on 2022 yukon denali? I have wo keyfobs, and every time I try to set my memory seats, to #1 setting...it doesn't beep to let me know that it is set...I would like to reset both the keyfobs and restart...let me know thanks. I need specific instructions on how to do this thanks

texasdriver

Reaction score
Have you tried pulling the battery out? I had some issues with the fob going to sleep, so I pulled the battery for about a minute, and reinstalled it.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Note, the KeyFob is not specifically the issue w/ memory seats.

The memory seat function is tied to the #1 and #2 buttons...
The Fob is then used to define what driver memory functions are associated with which fob....
Note, you can program both seat positions, and the exit position with the buttons, regardless of which fob you used to turn on the vehicle.
And you can set the seat position to either of the remembered locations by holding the desired button.

So, if you cannot program either of the memory seat locations by following the procedure in the owners manual, and then recall them by holding the button, then you have an issue w/ the Seat Memory Module, not the key fob.

You mention you can't get the double beep after hitting Set and then #1? See step 4 in "Saving Seating Positions" on the page 41 excerpt below. Are you being quick enough? If you can't program #1, but Can #2, then maybe you have an issue w/ the switch or the module.

1671734896855.png

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveandKish