Replace Tow Package Auto Level Shocks with superior product.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon John

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the idea of having the "Auto Level" feature with our 2016 Yukon SLE. Now with 46K miles I have noticed the rear shocks don't control the rebound on dips in some roadways. Is there a better shock than the OEM replacement that still offers load leveling as well as better ride control !

Thanks in advance.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only ones I found were the Arnott Bilstein. They aren’t made anymore, but if you do find a pair they ride extremely well. They match the Bilstein 5100s I have on the front. You might find a pair floating around somewhere? I couldn’t find what Arnott does for their current shocks so I was leary to try those.

Only other thought I had was to put bags inside the coil springs and somehow hook that up to auto level. I couldn’t find where that had been done and I didn’t have the time/energy/money to try to knock something together.

Other than that, a full manual bag system with regular shocks is the last resort option I found. Let us know what you find?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts