Replace High Beam Ligts to LED wont fit without Body work. Need help and Tips.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DJPoertsch

Reaction score
Hello my Chevy friends.
I have a question about High Beam Headlight 9005, I have used my Tahoe2007 LTZ LED 9005 High Beam but they are just too long. Once installed, I can not screw my headlights anymore. They stuck to the back of the frame of the radiator grille
How could you do that? I do not want to get up on the bracket, because I came back further with my headlight. That would not be wise. Do you have LED Lights in the United States LED with the 90 degree finish, so i could install the original lamps without having to cut anything.
I have already installed HID kits in my low beams. But there was room for me. I am aware that the high beam HID Xenon is not good for the lifetime of the lights. Have not earned experience about that.

Could you give me information or links where i can find parts they would fit without body frame work. Thanks to all for your help.

I show you 2 pictures how my actually Lights are looking. And you could see i need more then 1,5" more Room to get my Headlight back in.

IMG_20180828_192249.jpg s-l1600.jpg

OP
OP
DJPoertsch

DJPoertsch

Reaction score
OP
OP
DJPoertsch

DJPoertsch

Reaction score
I have to look in the manual if i have the limited Tahoe LTZ Waterproof James Bond Submarine Model. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17