repair info for heated seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nuc_meltdown

Reaction score
So I am now having the problem with my heated seats. I read a lot of posts on here and didn't seem to find any hard info to help chase down the problem. During my google search, I came across this info. I realize that more than likely it is a bad element, but for those of you who have determined the elements are still good, this might help. It seems to be pretty detailed. I'll dive into mine next week when i'm off work (and hopefully warmer....yeah, sure). Anyway, I hope this link works and helps someone. If this info has already been shared and I missed it, I apologize in advance.

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php/108685-Repairing-heated-seats-and-the-quot-memory-quot-power-adjustment-system-1999-2006

Mr.Joshua

Reaction score
That is a great write up, I've read it many times trying to solve my heated seat issues. Good luck with yours!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

BigTommy83

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thank you so much for posting this info. Heaters went out the last couple days and it's been 0 degrees. it sucks not having them when you're used to them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667