powered driver seat don't work 2004 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

erikbyl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hello! just bought a 2004 tahoe and I have problem with the power seat on the driver side. driver power seat dont work, memory seats doesnt do anything except make a *beep* if i hold down any of the buttons. and heated seats doesnt work either.

so far i've checked the fuses, all good there and i have checked the black connector under the driver seat. the connector was burned, but it still got signal going through.
anyone got some suggestions?

Loki223

Reaction score
I was having a similar issue, my thread below. I was getting ready to pull the seat cushion out to access the wiring below but it started working. There is a main connector that needs to be inspected at the rear of the seat, on the floor, closer to the left hand side of the vehicle. After playing with it trying to get it to reseat in an akward position, the seat started working again. Have a buddy with an 05 suburban that has similar issues as well. I'm sure at some point i'll find the time to fully disconnect and clean the connector and see if the pins need reseated or something if it happens again. On the link below there is a youtube video showing how to remove the seat cushion to access everything without removing the seat. You'll want to inspect both the power and ground wires there, my issue was on the ground wire at the connector

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan