RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I finally pulled the trigger on husky x-act contour front liners. I LOVE THEM!!! Lol. I ordered for a 2007 Yukon Denali because I wanted them in black. I know they're not an exact fitted match to my truck but they’re pretty damn close. And they cover SO much floor so I’m good with it. Only thing that didn’t show up was all three of the floor anchors for the mats. Seller only gave me one so I gotta get in touch and tell them they need to send me the two I’m missing lol

View attachment 251749 View attachment 251750 View attachment 251751 View attachment 251752
Now my front and rear floor liners match! YAY!! Haha
Really nice!...Kinda ties the seat, the floor, and the steering wheel all together. Makes me want to drive it!

Bear77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good! Might have to go that same route! Also, I noticed your airbag, came factory with the Denali logo or ordered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good! Might have to go that same route! Also, I noticed your airbag, came factory with the Denali logo or ordered?

Thanks! Haha. denali logoed airbag came from a 2004 envoy Denali. Scored It I n a junkyard after searching around online for a bit and deciding how I wanted to have a custom steering wheel with a Denali logo. It was black leather from the factory, and I matched it with the same SEM leather dye I used on the steering wheel. The stock airbag just had GMC letters etched into the center and I always thought that was really boring. I also found it boring that nowhere in my interior did my truck have any factory Denali logos. So when I saw the envoy Denali airbag I was like that’s the ticket right there! Lol

Bear77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I need to get on the search for one myself! I always wondered the same as to no logo badges on the inside other than the Blackwood trimmed pieces! Thanks for the response!

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I need to get on the search for one myself! I always wondered the same as to no logo badges on the inside other than the Blackwood trimmed pieces! Thanks for the response!

Get on it!! Haha. I’ve seen them on eBay quite often so you might get lucky there. Or you could get the trailblazer airbag that had the round Chevy bow tie and have a vinyl Denali overlay made and slap it on the Chevy bow tie. That’s what I did with my plain black Center caps on my 20 inch wheels. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10