RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need better detailing products. Is the CG stuff good stuff to start with for a beginner?
It’s good stuff period! Lol
I'm wayyyyyy more country than you :D
Boy just because you’re from Georgia or Alabama or wherever, and I’m from Southern California doesn’t mean you’re more country than I am hahaha

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
It’s good stuff period! Lol

Boy just because you’re from Georgia or Alabama or wherever, and I’m from Southern California doesn’t mean you’re more country than I am hahaha
He's a championship line dancing instructor, son. :deal:
I live less than 20 minutes from Brewer High school, the yee yee factory. My favorite things are mudding, fishing, camping, and hiking. And I drive a big 4X4 and drive like a bat outta hell. I don't think you can get more country than that :p:D

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live less than 20 minutes from Brewer High school, the yee yee factory. My favorite things are mudding, fishing, camping, and hiking. And I drive a big 4X4 and drive like a bat outta hell. I don't think you can get more country than that :p:D
If you don’t ride horses you ain’t country... :D

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You forgot to mention two stepping with cute country girls! Lol

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well first snow for the year is hitting here in big bear. Guess I’m not detailing today... lol I’m staying at my best friends parents house for the week while they’re out of town. Which means a day off to relax, sit by the wood stove, drink coffee and watch movies on the big screen all day! Lol. While the Nali chills in the driveway with their one ton trucks...
think I’m gonna take the ram 3500 tonight for my dance teach night at Wyatt’s haha. Just for ***** and giggles!

093083D1-99FB-4FB7-84FA-5181AE474FA2.jpeg

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking of YeeYee, got my new yeti in this week and it’s perfect for my iced coffee! Lol

FA4ACD0C-B82B-4798-8E66-84BF7DD8275F.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10