RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I go from having crazy amounts of snow in mammoth, to CRAZY rainstorms here in big bear! It's been wild out there all day! This was taken earlier this morning, in the middle of the valley, right at the end of the runway at our small municipal airport. Those small lakes of water behind the fence are drainage runoffs for water and they're completely full!! This is nuts! And expected snow on top of rain the next four days!

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
So I go from having crazy amounts of snow in mammoth, to CRAZY rainstorms here in big bear! It's been wild out there all day! This was taken earlier this morning, in the middle of the valley, right at the end of the runway at our small municipal airport. Those small lakes of water behind the fence are drainage runoffs for water and they're completely full!! This is nuts! And expected snow on top of rain the next four days!
HOLY HELL MAN! Mother Nature is PISSED at Big Bear Lake!

14rcsbOH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be careful drivin thru that stuff man

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Need to invest in a dash cam. They’re pretty cheap now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn