Remote key not working at all

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighted1987

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2016 PPV tahoe with no push start, both remote key do not work, I got them tested and they are making frequency but there we cant seem to be able to program them with the car, I changed and reprogramme my tpms
Sensor cause I read somewhere they needed to be functionnal for the rest to be doable, yet no luck

it really suck ass to unlock my car with the key itself, this aint a 1997 civic:(

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2016 PPV tahoe with no push start, both remote key do not work, I got them tested and they are making frequency but there we cant seem to be able to program them with the car, I changed and reprogramme my tpms
Sensor cause I read somewhere they needed to be functionnal for the rest to be doable, yet no luck

it really suck ass to unlock my car with the key itself, this aint a 1997 civic:(
Did the keys ever work or this a new development?

If these are new FOBs, you will need someone to program them either at the dealer, locksmith or with a Tech 2.

OP
OP
M

Mighted1987

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought the truck with two set of remote. They look used. Cant tell if they ever worked, there is a factory remote starter on these truck correct?

OP
OP
M

Mighted1987

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes, first thing done, we also tested signal, just cant seem to pair with the car. Dealer visit seem like necessary

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Does it make a difference if it has remote start or not? Were all Tahoe's that year all remote start?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamnalicea143e