Reliability

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup just took my 08 with 180k up north throught the mountains between California and Oregon and it did great. We also have a 2020 Honda civic with 30k but the level of comfort and utility of the Tahoe is unmatched compared to the civic. Civic does our weekly drive around town errands and Tahoe is for long distance.

Jhwhite05

Reaction score
I don’t think you are giving your vehicle enough credit.
One of the reasons I love this forum is because there are so many knowledgeable people with lots of experience maintaining these reliable vehicles. Mine has 270k and we still use it every day as our daily-driver and our road-trip vehicle. When I’ve gotten weary with maintenance, folks on this forum have given me the perspective I’ve needed to stay the coarse, be proactive, and keep doing the right things - these vehicles can take it.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of the reasons I love this forum is because there are so many knowledgeable people with lots of experience maintaining these reliable vehicles. Mine has 270k and we still use it every day as our daily-driver and our road-trip vehicle. When I’ve gotten weary with maintenance, folks on this forum have given me the perspective I’ve needed to stay the coarse, be proactive, and keep doing the right things - these vehicles can take it.
And people like you coming back here sharing your experiences and following up make it a joy to be of assistance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17