Reduce engine power???????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From there I would suspect a bad battery (or a bad cell within the battery screwing with the current) or bad ground connection somewhere. Someone else I know kept having electrical problems in their 08 SLT and a new battery fixed it.

Wish I could help you more.

MItahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have had this happen to my 07 twice in the 4 years I have owned it. Both times it was the accelerator pedal sensor. I had to have the accelerator pedal replaced both times.

hambne

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 04 burban ans the same happened. disconnected and fixed it for a very short time and took i to a mecn who had one of the big high dollar machine. The computer said that I had a mis-compare between the pedal sensor and the TB sensor. Found out that I have a bare spot on the TB plug.

OklabyGodhoma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep the plugs can definiately be the cause. It was sounding like she was in "limp home mode". Check for any codes and address, but put the correct plugs in place and save the money for other things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyC

Latest posts