Red/maroon interiors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RynoHarris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drive a 95 Hoe. I like everyones center console threads and custom interiors, but am I the only one on here with the maroon Interior? lol any ideas on some customizations and colors that go well with my interior? Its white exterior if that helps...thanks!

OP
OP
RynoHarris

RynoHarris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking. Or maybe even a silver. I'm trying to decide because I'm going to be building a new box my subs and when I paint it I want everything to match up.

"Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level, and beat you by experience." now Free

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Black. Im gkad I have the rare tan interior but it also sucks trying to find interior parts..

OP
OP
RynoHarris

RynoHarris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol you should try finding maroon parts. I've been searching yards and craigslist for months to find a replacement front seat for my hoe. As always, the weld broke on the front so its a rocking chair now. Haha

"Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level, and beat you by experience." now Free

rolfsent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could always just swap it with a grey or natural interior. The maroon and blue are the ugliest things, it makes the truck look so dated.

OP
OP
RynoHarris

RynoHarris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I agree, I like my maroon interior as well. And there's no way I could afford to replace the entire interior of this Tahoe with a different colored one. That's a lot of pieces Haha.

"Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level, and beat you by experience."

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I see red a lot in the yards here. Look for tan in an 88-94... Will have a hell of a time. Why don't you weld it?

OP
OP
RynoHarris

RynoHarris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have a welder. I work at an enterprise rental inside a big dealership and i talked to their body shop guys about doing it for me. But the entire small corner bracket that the seat bolts in to broke off.

"Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level, and beat you by experience."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
autom8ted