Rear wiper not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jatPPV2012

Reaction score
I don't really use the rear wiper when it rains, but I just noticed it does not work. The last time I remember it working was before I had my PPV repainted back in June. For the whole month, it was at the body shop and so I suspect something may have happened when they took off the wiper during the repaint process or when they put it back on after the repaint was completed. I checked the fuse box and the fuse is fine so I'm not sure where else to check. Has anyone had this type of issue before?
Appreciate any help or tips.

Thanks!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd check to see if you have 12 volts to the rear wiper motor, and a solid ground connection, when the rear wiper switch is turned on. If those measurements and inspections are good, then the wiper motor itself may be gone.

Other folks here can give you more specific instructions on how to remove the interior trim panel on the door, in order to gain access to the wiper motor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645