Rear window release button

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
OK, throwing this out there....
My 98 Blazer had a rear hatch glass release button on the dash. Hit the button and the back window pops open. I swear to my old combat boots that it was my favorite feature on the vehicle. I know that my SSV is heartily stripped down and devoid of many creature comforts (not a complaint...) but did any of the fully loaded Tahoe's/Esky's/Yukes come with such a feature or did GM just bail on that all together?
Even my fully loaded 08 Envoy didn't have an internal release button. You had to either use the key fob or the hatch button, both of which I find annoying at times. Or is it just me that likes these odd little things?

Cheers.

sk1dm4rk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 07 Esky can open the entire hatch from the overhead panel by the rear view mirror, but can't just do the glass.

Regards,

Mark

OP
OP
iLikeEggs

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
Haha excellent, power liftgate! My wife has that on her pilot along with every other bell and whistle. Sadly, I only get to change t oil on such vehicles...

kctyler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
07 Denali, fey fob option for glass, overhead switch will do the power liftgate. No glass only option inside the vehicle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts