Rear Esky Vents

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doylee4693

Tahoe User
Reaction score
Was wondering what people thought of these vent caps.Came off a Maroon escalade but the colors are a pinch off.What do you guys think?Should I have them painted or keep as is?

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 69
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 60

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't look that bad, if it bothers you paint them if not just leave it

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
D

doylee4693

Tahoe User
Reaction score
Well that leads to my next question,Does this look like its sitting flush?Ive pulled them off and put them on like 100 times and this is the best I could get them in there but it could just be my eyes.The stock black ones definatly sat more flush.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 52
OP
OP
D

doylee4693

Tahoe User
Reaction score
I looked up the keyword "escalade parting out" and looked through every state on craigslist on the craigslist app on my iphone and found an esky in p.a so I called the place up and offered the guy 60 dollers,he countered with 100 shipped so I took it.I actually have a black set but I figured I could save on paint and get the maroon esky ones.

Kman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked up the keyword "escalade parting out" and looked through every state on craigslist on the craigslist app on my iphone and found an esky in p.a so I called the place up and offered the guy 60 dollers,he countered with 100 shipped so I took it.I actually have a black set but I figured I could save on paint and get the maroon esky ones.

If you're interested in selling the black ones send me a PM.

davidsSLT

Reaction score

Thanks.

I found a 1999 Esky that is being parted out, would those vent caps fit my 03 Yukon? Or only the 2k+ esky models will work?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mazer16