Rear entry seat on 2dr

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My seat doesnt slide up all the way like it used to for the rear entry. Anyone else experienced this?

homesick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd first check for obvious things...

1-- Is there some physical obstruction?

2-- Does the track need to be cleaned and/or lubed?

I never knew the 2-doors had electric seat slides available.

joe

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you can’t figure it out the seats come out pretty easy so you can see the mechanism

Kelsda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My seat doesnt slide up all the way like it used to for the rear entry. Anyone else experienced this?
This seat has a two stage seat bracket one operates on springs the upper is operates on a cable. Cable is broke I posted pics at one time lean seat forward look inside twards console you can see cable I found cable on extended cab pick ups bought a few for 5 bucks

OP
OP
Squirrelsmith

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to start looking into this next weekend. Thanks for all the advice

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also check that the tracks are bolted tight. One of mine was loose, causing the tracks to be ‘not parallel’ and not sliding forward as far as before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Squirrelsmith

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This seat has a two stage seat bracket one operates on springs the upper is operates on a cable. Cable is broke I posted pics at one time lean seat forward look inside twards console you can see cable I found cable on extended cab pick ups bought a few for 5 bucks
the the second stage that doesn't work. i have a feeling you know exactly what is happening to me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins