Rear ended somebody today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW, that does suck. Some people just suck like that. I guess that is what some consider the American Dream. Cause a reason through default, to sue someone that is more than likely a regular hard working person trying to just make a living themselves. Yep, some people suck.

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
Man.... sucks to hear this happened.

Damn people and their scams!! He knew you would do some damage with ya' truck, bettin' that was his goal.

Karma will get back to that guy.....real soon.

OP
OP
B

BattelWagun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, upon further investigation, it looks like it was insurance scam. Now of course since I rear ended him straight on, there's no way to prove that I was at fault. My insurance company also called me today and told me the list of injuries he's suing for...

I also took a closer look at the truck, and its looking like a possibility that my core support may be damaged, but I'm not completely sure. I'm going to take it in to get is appraised, but before that I'm going to rent a lift and measure my frame to see if there is any damage. I'd like to keep this thing, and not have it totaled by some technicality of insurance.

I am okay though, no airbags went off. We were traveling at 40 mph, but both vehicles were still moving at the time of impact making the hit a little less violent. Also, the way my front end dove when I hit the brakes made me realize I need some shocks :)

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Atleast u have airbags if u crash hwrd. My 94 didnt come with one. I guess back in the day women werentcallowed to drive so less accidents so no need for bags. I would counter sue if i were u and do a little sumthin sumthin to his car if u no what i mean;-)

"Big Blue"

Reaction score
Wow.. that does suck.. sry man. I couldn't imagine that happening to me.. but I feel ya. The drivers where I'm at must have learned from some other planet. It's just so hard to stop our trucks in time for these little cars out there. I actually almost hit someone the other day. It would have been seen as my fault.. but really they were the ones that would have caused it.
I wish you the best! Hopefully all goes well and gets better.
It's a shame that everyone has to sue people left and right whenever they get the chance... its just all about them getting some money without thinking about how stupid it might actually sound. Too bad there wasn't some camera to catch it all. I like that idea!

arctic388

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If he's claiming injuries I would make sure he had injuries. That's all I have to say about that.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
damn that sucks.. See now if it was to happen to me and i was by myself and he was alone too, the gun would of came out of the holster and end of story. dont need to kill anyone, but wait until that fawker sees down the barrel of my .45

Hell think twice about pulling stupid shit like that.

purple 'hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sheet Metal and Plastic parts are replaceable. Human Lives are not. Glad you're ok bud.

With that said, good luck with it. Hope it works out in your favor.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
sh!tty deal. I would have pulled him out of that POS car and broke his jaw so he couldn't tell some BS lies to the cop. Taxi drive pulled that crap on me slammed his door open while driving down the street and busted side mirror on my jeep. Oh how I love foreigners that have no business driving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amada

Latest posts