Rear end bounce

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chartersj

Reaction score
Ever since our 2017 Yukon sle was new the rear end seems to bounce a fair bit over bumps. It was a noticable difference from our 2011 yukon. It has the standard coil overs no air ride. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing and what they did to resolve it.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Like Roger said. Shocks are there to absorb spring action and stop that annoying bounce feeling. Kind of a bad thing that the oe shocks are either worn out already or came as too soft for the application.

OP
OP
C

chartersj

Reaction score
Like Roger said. Shocks are there to absorb spring action and stop that annoying bounce feeling. Kind of a bad thing that the oe shocks are either worn out already or came as too soft for the application.

I have noticed it from day one. Has not got any better or worse after 40 000 kms

badbrad10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2015 ppv has 120,000 miles, very springy too, not a shocK issued I don't think, no bounce. Like soft shock, more springy, swear if I hit a few bumps at speed rear end would like off the ground, like a heavy leaf spring to stiff diving board at the swimming pool,, non swimmer comment

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons