Rear door panel clip broke

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shatcher0428

Reaction score
Hey guys my passenger side rear door panel plastic clip that is right behind the power window switch broke, any ideas on what to use to reattach it? I honestly purchased another one on eBay and pulled door panel out last night and the same clip on this door panel was broken, seller said he would refund me if I wanted to return or discount it. I am in limbo on what to do. Panel is in great shape just the one clip is broke. Has anyone ever succeeded in reattaching one?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys my passenger side rear door panel plastic clip that is right behind the power window switch broke, any ideas on what to use to reattach it? I honestly purchased another one on eBay and pulled door panel out last night and the same clip on this door panel was broken, seller said he would refund me if I wanted to return or discount it. I am in limbo on what to do. Panel is in great shape just the one clip is broke. Has anyone ever succeeded in reattaching one?
post up a picture of where it is broken
they made a change in 03+ on the door panels and the front ones would break in the same place all the time, not sure about the rear though so need a picture to provide any idea's

OP
OP
Shatcher0428

Shatcher0428

Reaction score
here is pic to picture

Attachments

• FD9CE6E6-DF40-4937-A93E-DBDD3B2CC855.jpeg
    FD9CE6E6-DF40-4937-A93E-DBDD3B2CC855.jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 11