Rear cargo mat/liner options.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brendon444

Reaction score
Are there any options for rear cargo mats or liners that will cover the 2nd row seats while folded down and will remain in when the seats are up. Everything I found seems it would have to be removed when the seats are up. Looked at weather tech and husky. Hoping to find some innovative cargo mat that will fold while the seats go up and down.

What are people using? Don't want to throw a dirty snow covered stroller on the carpet backed seats.

Found canvasback covers which would work but are very ugly.

Z71Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my eye on the same thing. CARID lists a few options. Take a look. I'm still holding out for something that is more of a custom fit.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you look at the thread a few down from yours titled "best cargo area liner".

OP
OP
brendon444

brendon444

Reaction score
Sorry, no I didn't see that thread. I will look at that one. Thanks.

WTSHARK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the "Weathertech" rear cargo mat, and I keep my third row folded down most of the time. The mat is big/flexible enough to be left in place and raise the third row back seats. It does slide up beyond the backs, so the look may not be that great. It's also easy enough to pull it out through the back and toss it into the garage for the couple of times a year when you're picking up extended family from the airport and all of their luggage. I've had the rear cargo mat since I bought the truck new, (Aug 15) and have carried around nasty wet scuba gear, and all kinds of other stuff, yet the mat, and carpet still look brand new. It's also easy to get to the under storage with the mat in place as well, FWIW- Again, the want the LARGE mat, (comes to behind the 2nd row, vs the 3rd).
http://www.weathertech.com/gmc/2015/yukon-xl/cargo-liner/

WTSHARK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, just re-read your post and realize you're looking to cover your 2nd row seating- NVM-

OP
OP
brendon444

brendon444

Reaction score
Bought a cheap $20 universal mat that will work for the time being. Added strip of velco on the bottom and cut to fit.

IMG_20171127_143426.jpg

Chris T

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I recently sold my '16 Denali (could no longer take the booming) and have a full set of black Canvasback for sale if you're interested. I don't have enough posts to post them in the classifieds or would have. I think they're $179 new, would sell for $45 plus shipping. I don't think they are "ugly" but they do a good job of covering the seats. Also have a full set of Husky liners for sale.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently sold my '16 Denali (could no longer take the booming) and have a full set of black Canvasback for sale if you're interested. I don't have enough posts to post them in the classifieds or would have. I think they're $179 new, would sell for $45 plus shipping. I don't think they are "ugly" but they do a good job of covering the seats. Also have a full set of Husky liners for sale.

PM sent...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA