Ready Lift Feedback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Two Tahoes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anybody installed a Ready Lift 2.5"x1.0" model # 69-3015? If so did it affect the handling of the vehicle? How hard was it to install and how long did it take. I have a 2012 Tahoe LTZ with "auto ride", will it affect the "auto ride" system? I am thinking of getting this lift kit and I just want to know what I'm in for before I get it.
Thanks

SFBEE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure on the part #'s but I installed the ready lift front adjustable kit. Front only and for now is set at 1" as I still have stock tires. No issues with autoride thus far but truck does sit with a leveled appearance. Back is about 3/4"-1" higher than front which I think is perfect. Anymore and the rear would appear to sag. I'm about to go another 1/2" higher in the front and add 3/4" spacer in the rear so I can run 285/55/20's. I think I could run them now but I like a little space above them. Although I haven't had issues the sensor links have moved so I'm going to try and figure out how to make the rods longer. Not exactly what your looking for but hope it helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittyboop0510