RCDLR problem?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brady1287

Reaction score
Hello I was digging around and seeing people with similar problems but no resolution. The car in question is a 09 Tahoe. The symptoms are the range on the fob is about 10 feet or less, one tpms doesn't read, the other 3 read low even with putting air in the tires, and I believe it has the service tpms on the dash( I very rarely drive it it is my wife's) I tried cleaning the inside of the fob, did the aluminum foil trick on the buttons, checked the dsm fuse, didn't check any other fuses yet just was a quick check. Nothing has been installed aftermarket, it has range problems anywhere and everywhere, and I did unplug a charger and Bluetooth receiver and that increased the range from having to be literally right up against the car to the 10 feet it is now. Any advice or inputs? Winter is coming and my wife is about to start a job working early mornings so I'd like to be able to get the auto start to work from further distance if possible. And for what it's worth I saw tsb for 07? I think for this problem but not a 09

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitransmission