Rcd 7" lift 95 2 door.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
roadrageror

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
oooh Edmonton! nice! ya im about 2.5 hours north of you.i know we got about 3" of snow thats on my lawn and the roads are slock as can be!! i saw some nice YUKON GTs in kijiji Calgary about a week ago. ya i saw on the news there was a 11 car plie up already!!?? guess i have the best of both worlds now. what dod you buy 3-lot? got a pic..toss it up on this thread.

3-lot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bought a 93 full size blazer, got it in calgary 2 weeks ago. i searched all over alberta and found a bunch of yuk gt's and tahoes but this was the only one that was bone stock. (i dont want bone stock but i didnt want to start with others problems)
so far did a B&M shift kit and just got it all passed for alberta registration. Soon ill be tackling a tuned port injection intake for it.
Pictures soon, since the snow its gross and muddy so i havent had a chance to wash it to get a nice pic, but after i do my remote start tuesday night, i will get pics up here.

OP
OP
roadrageror

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
i got my denali from Calgary too.tons of good vehicles there.im from slave lake btw. i think this truck has command start but doesnt wanna work at the moment. actually i heard a good joke the other day...Whats the only good thing to come out of Calgary?? Highway 2 north.! lol. *** So Does It Look Like This Yukon Has A Body Lift Too?(pic is kinda crappy)***
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

Last edited:

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
Nice truck bro! It kind of sucks you have snow on the ground already though. It was snowing yesterday here, but it won't accumulate until next month. Don't get me wrong, I love snow, but I'm not ready for it yet! haha

OP
OP
roadrageror

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
thanks guys..just wasn't sure..figured you guys would know.NOT that i wanna really put any money into this truck but i found some new headlights and some better signals(g/f had some from her grill upgrade we did in spring).some clear corners are cheap on ebay too.CANT WAIT TIL WEDNESDAY FOR THE NEW RUBBER AND TUNE UP!! I WANNA GO TEAR IT UP!!! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cpellegrino

Latest posts