Raptor Lining Black Betty

Roof Rack Color

• Matte Black

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Blaze Orange

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am going to be doing the same with mine, but the whole damn thing will be Bimini Blue. That is, after I attach the Avalanche plastic side moldings to cover up some of the dents and "non-essential rust repairs". Avalanche door skins, rear quarter panel skins, rear bumper cover, and cutout pocket flares over the Avalanche trim.

Blue over it ALL. May even scuff up the rear quarter panel glass, and spray over those as well. Wheels are being painted now, 20x9 Forte with custom center caps (friend has a machine shop, making ones to replace the missing original ones), done in a Metallic Gunmetal Gray. Plan on painting the grille the same gray, with a 30" curved light bar inset into the bottom portion of the grille (not behind it).

OP
OP
BlackBetty81

BlackBetty81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Am going to be doing the same with mine, but the whole damn thing will be Bimini Blue. That is, after I attach the Avalanche plastic side moldings to cover up some of the dents and "non-essential rust repairs". Avalanche door skins, rear quarter panel skins, rear bumper cover, and cutout pocket flares over the Avalanche trim.

Blue over it ALL. May even scuff up the rear quarter panel glass, and spray over those as well. Wheels are being painted now, 20x9 Forte with custom center caps (friend has a machine shop, making ones to replace the missing original ones), done in a Metallic Gunmetal Gray. Plan on painting the grille the same gray, with a 30" curved light bar inset into the bottom portion of the grille (not behind it).
Sounds awesome! I can't wait to see it!

Rodney Gilbert

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Raptor liner is done and went on surprisingly easy! Turns out I was wrong regarding the finish being matte, it is actually more of a satin and I'm digging it!! I did the rack in the liner as well and it looks great. Now I'm working on the bumper plates and wheels. Oh and I have new headlights and taillights on the way!

View attachment 274792 View attachment 274793 View attachment 274794 View attachment 274795 View attachment 274796
Awesome job.... was wondering how much Raptor liner did you need to use in paint just the black ? looking to do this to mine Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094