Quick Questions for Current Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rex Kwon Do

Rex Kwon Do

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am close friends with a Chevy dealer...they take fantastic care of me (and everyone). I also do a lot of business with them with my company so they are my first stop. Do like the look of GMC offerings but for those reasons it's all Chevy.

Dogged

Reaction score
If it helps, I've tried almost everything to keep wheels clean. Armor All actually has a product that works. It's an aerosol called Wheel Protectant. Put it on clean and they will stay clean for quite a while, even with brake dust.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked it up today. Wife liked the wheels after all, I think :oops:….I love them, plus haven’t really seen them in the wild which I kinda like. Thanks for the responses.

View attachment 279693
That’s summit white? I got a premier coming any day that I did very similar, black bow tie, black name plates, except 22” polished aluminum rims. I love the look of the Escalade sport in white with black rims, but $94k is a little much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rddixon

Latest posts