Quick Questions for Current Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rex Kwon Do

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys! Have a ‘17 Premier, trading to a ‘21 HC for our family truckster, wife’s primary. Coming from all black/black rims to pearl white / stock 22s.

- they have the low gloss (satin/machine finish) black 22s on the floor. Personally I like them, wife is less in favor, but the last gloss black were a pain to keep clean. Anyone have the low gloss? I rarely see them (which I like)….anyone have pics on a pearl white 21?

- if I keep the stock 22s…is there an easy way for to black out the bow tie on the center cap? Drives me crazy. I have a ‘21 Silverado HC satin steel with black trim package, black chrome Borla as well…those little bow ties on the rims kill my undiagnosed OCD on mine as well

- has there been any resolution to the rear seat media? This one has it. Don’t mind using USB-C. Have all Apple products. Hear it’s a pain.

- will the roof rack cross bars from my ‘17 Tahoe work if I keep them?

We need more space than the 17 Hoe but the Burb just won’t fit in the garage very easily. Certainly seems like the usable size in the 21 Tahoe has improved. Happy with your purchases?

Thanks in advance for your answers, I enjoy lurking here….y’all are a wealth of knowledge.

JasonHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy wife happy life.

Sorry, I don't have more I can contribute :)

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I’ve read to be the easiest solution for the rear seat media is to buy the $20/month internet and get Amazon fire stick and plug in with an adaptor for power to the c outlet. If your military or first responder or medical I heard internet is $15/m.

Thislife1977

Reaction score
From what I’ve read to be the easiest solution for the rear seat media is to buy the $20/month internet and get Amazon fire stick and plug in with an adaptor for power to the c outlet. If your military or first responder or medical I heard internet is $15/m.
My son uses his IPhone and connects it to an HDMI/Lightning splitter. Works perfect and no external internet required. WARNING: Only the genuine apple splitter worked!

OP
OP
Rex Kwon Do

Rex Kwon Do

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My son uses his IPhone and connects it to an HDMI/Lightning splitter. Works perfect and no external internet required. WARNING: Only the genuine apple splitter worked!
I assume Lightning to USB-C would work the same?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442