Quick Check - Do I have everything?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
my folks do.. i'm on leave right now. good to be home :D

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

11 megapixels tomorrow boys..

Cool, truck looks real good. Gotta love all the rain we're having today - I had 3 inches at my house.

Where in ATL are you?

OP
OP
titanium02

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
Buckhead.. off Peachtree Rd.. close to downtown

Yeah going to get her SUCKED.. I was in Deluth when I got the call to get her.. had to gown down 85, hit 285, then up 75 to kennesaw.. all in 5 o'clock traffic with that downpour.

Very stressful hr and a half.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks Great! How are liking it? Hey where did you get those bumper lights at?

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea Thats what I keep finding that Sucks, wonder why why can't get all whites anymore? Good to hear, Cuz I'll be getting some Bilstiens probably the first of the year! Thanks Man!

OP
OP
titanium02

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
Yea Thats what I keep finding that Sucks, wonder why why can't get all whites anymore? Good to hear, Cuz I'll be getting some Bilstiens probably the first of the year! Thanks Man!

I think DOT passed a law about amber and reflectors.. my headlights were pictured as having clear reflectors.. opened the box and was let down :( Now all the headlights are pictured with amber, and they even have a note saying something about clear reflectors no longer being available.

I think I got one of the few remaining clear sets off an eBay store. Lucky I guess..

What's also funny... before the HID's they looked super white.. now with the HID's. they look yellow. It's hard to see my turning signals at night.. kinda wish I had amber now.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats BLOWS! Really I thought yours is Cool as Shit cuz they are all white and different from everybody else's!

OP
OP
titanium02

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
Thats BLOWS! Really I thought yours is Cool as Shit cuz they are all white and different from everybody else's!

I was in the middle east on a horrible connection when I found them on eBay lol.. I knew I hadn't seen all clear in the 2 months of the part search.. so I spent 3 hours on that damn cpu trying to buy them. Ended up having to use the $5 a minute phone to call my dad and have him get em lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DetcJohnKimble

Latest posts