Question #3 Leveling/Lifting The 06' Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

patateB-5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I where to add a 3" Lift to the front and a 2" Lift to the Rear to my 06' Yukon XL Denali would I have to give up the Auto Suspension setUp...? Might be a silly question but man, I love the ride as is, but would like the truck a bit higher.... ;)

OP
OP
patateB-5

patateB-5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've decided not to lift the Denali for now. I like the ride as is now. Rides like a Caddy. I did get some replacement OEM shocks for the front and rear though. As for the Rough Country 2" lift kit, I'll just put it away for now. Just got the truck back from Mexico. Think they used it as a parts runner. Came back dirty.
Had them paint the Top and the Top half of the truck Body. Came out ok for under $500. I've already started painting the Satin Black on the lower panels. I like Satin Black with Color.
I'm thinking of going to Black 20"s and maybe 10.5" wide. I'll see what they have out there.

Attachments

• PA110058.JPG
    PA110058.JPG
    350 KB · Views: 5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900